Graphic Designer at Markwins Beauty Products, City of IndustryPosted: January 5th, 2013 | Author: UX Jobs LA | Filed under: IxD / Visual Design | Tags: City of Industry, Graphic Designer | Leave a comment »
Markwins Beauty Products Inc, an international branded cosmetic manufacturer based in City of Industry office, is seeking a creative Graphic Designer to support our fast-paced, multi-projects and deadline driven Art Department. The main responsibilities are to help create design solutions that advance our products to market and inspire consumers to buy them. Be a quick thinker and even faster doer. Be innately curious about life and aware of new trends in the market, aesthetics, materials, graphic styles and typography. Be able to take a brief and deliver inspiring results on tight deadlines, no matter how big or small the task. Design packaging, retail displays, editorial layouts and variety of collateral. Be organized
The ideal candidate is of mid-level and is willing to grow with the brand business. Basic Qualifications required are:
* 3 years of related experience in graphic design and production with a design firm or as part of an in-house desgin department
* Excellent design, layout and print production skills
* Typography junkie; color fiend
* Strong organizational and time management skills including multiple projects simultaneously; meeting tight deadlines and reacting quickly and smoothly to changes
* strong proficiency in Mac environment – Adobe Creative Suite, Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Must be able to work in an extremely fast-paced environment
How to Apply
Apply via email to: email@example.com
Candidates who are not US citizens or permanent residents need to have authorization to work in the US in order to apply.
Interested party please send full resume with salary history and sample designs to Human Resources at 22067 Ferrero Parkway, City of Industry, CA 91789 by email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Only local candidate will be considered.