Director of Design at ONEHOPE, El SegundoPosted: February 8th, 2013 | Author: UX Jobs LA | Filed under: Director | Tags: Director of Design, el segundo | Leave a comment »
The ONEHOPE in-house graphic designer position will be responsible for the overall look of the ONEHOPE brand and it’s products across web, email, print and packaging design. Together with outside product managers, developers and marketers you will use your talents to conceptualize, design, illustrate and/or produce our mission and value to consumers and help redefine the way people buy products & give back to great causes every day.
• 3+ years of interactive design experience
• Experience being the primary driver and owner of the visual aspects of a website
• Past experience managing and mentoring other designers is a plus
• Past experience being a major brand stakeholder
• Strong command over all elements of design, layout, typography and IA
• Ability to design visually attractive and highly usable interfaces
• Considerable experience using Adobe Creative Suite or comparable tools
• Ability to contribute to product direction with original and creative concepts
• BA in web or graphic design preferred
This position reports to our EVP of Digital in our El Segundo office. ONEHOPE is an equal opportunity employer and evaluates applicants regardless of an individual’s age, race, color, gender, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, or musical preferences. We think a diverse team builds a better product.
At ONEHOPE Wine (onehopewine.com) we donate Half of our profits to charity. Each varietal we produce, supports a different cause and we work hand-in-hand with different National Non-profits to build the brand from a grassroots level. Our mission is to create a high-quality wine that raises awareness and gives back to worthy causes year around. All of our wine is made in partnership with Winemaker Rob Mondavi Jr. at the folio fine wine facility in Napa Valley.
ONEHOPE was started by 8 friends in June of 2007 when a good friend was diagnosed with Cancer at the age of 22. Since then we have grown the brand from 168 to over 45,000 cases a year in just 5 years. More importantly, we have been able to donate over $1,000,000 back to our partner charities. Within the past couple months ONEHOPE has been recognized by Inc. Magazine as 1 of the 1000 fastest growing companies in America and ranked in the EMPACT top 100 business doing good.
Digital Team at ONEHOPE
Our digital team is a small group of product creators and results-focused engineers that are excited by the future of eCommerce and cause marketing. We’re convinced that great technology powering intuitively designed products will help lead us there (not to mention our fantastic wines and charity partners).