Senior Experience Designer (UX) at Deutsch, Los AngelesPosted: February 11th, 2013 | Author: UX Jobs LA | Filed under: IxD / Visual Design | Tags: Experience Designer, los angeles, senior | Leave a comment »
Do you have a critical eye and overanalyze? Does your portfolio speak for itself? When you think of interaction design does it encompass more than a website? Then we have the job for you.
The ideal candidate has
- A desire to work on experiences that encompass more than the web
- The ability to communicate fresh ideas
- Create all project necessary documentation including wireframes, sitemaps, user flows, user scenarios, functional specifications, navigation schemas, taxonomy documentation and clickable prototypes.
- Identify opportunities for improving the overall user experience.
- Plan and conduct usability evaluations and usability tests.
- Plan and conduct user research activities such as persona development and user analysis.
- Conduct competitive audits and analysis.
- Maintain expert knowledge of User Experience industry trends.
- Participate in User Experience thought leadership within the company.
- 5+ years experience designing and documenting user experiences.
- Strong client-facing presentation and communication skills (both written and verbal) are required.
- Must be able to estimate and write proposals and statements of work, and handle multiple projects and proposals concurrently.
- Must be a self-starter who will bring original ideas and fresh approaches to each project they work on.
- Detail-oriented and highly developed organizational skills including the ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
- Excellent understanding and knowledge of User Centered Design principles and methods.
- Strong self-management skills as well as ability to work as a contributing member of a multi-discipline team
- Fluency in industry best practices with the ability to communicate decisions made
- Outstanding portfolio of related work.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred in design-related discipline: Interaction, Information or Interface design; Human-Computer Interaction; Design Planning; Graphic Design; Communications.
How to Apply
Apply via email to: email@example.com