Visual Designer – Mid Level, Santa MonicaPosted: February 11th, 2013 | Author: UX Jobs LA | Filed under: IxD / Visual Design | Tags: illustrator, Mid-Level, photoshop, santa monica, Visual Designer | Leave a comment »
The mid level visual designer is responsible for creating layouts for web, mobile products and email campaigns. This role collaborates closely with Product Managers, UX Architects, Marketing Managers and UI Engineers to ensure delivery of products that are intuitive and engaging. The mid level visual designer is expected to work within as well as maintain established style guides.
- Create top-notch layouts for Rent.com’s website, email campaigns and mobile applications
- Design within – as well as maintain – internal style guides
- Work closely with Product Managers, Marketing, UI Developers, Software Engineers and other teams to understand requirements and make educated recommendations.
- Present and clearly explain design decisions
- Give and solicit feedback from other designers in order to continually raise the quality of our design work
- Evaluate and recommend optimizations for existing layouts
Qualifications, Training, and Experience:
- 3 Years experience in an in-house or agency design role
- Expertise with Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Ability to work on multiple projects in a collaborative, agile environment
- Familiarity with responsive design
- Experience working on Mobile products a strong plus