UI/UX DesignerPosted: August 20th, 2016 | Author: editor | Filed under: Uncategorized | Leave a comment »
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
- Design intuitive user interfaces from information architecture all the way down to pixel perfect asset production
- Work closely with the team to find elegant but practical solutions to design challenges that create amazing experiences for our users
- Create inspiring user-centered designs that take into consideration customer feedback, site metrics, and usability findings
- Rapidly produce working prototypes to put your designs to the test.
- Be flexible to manage other assignments as they come up
WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- 2+ years design on interactive experiences
- Strong understanding of mobile friendly design that incorporates app like experiences
- A thorough understanding of visual design, information architecture, interaction models, and user experience
- Ability to rapidly produce multiple visual directions/variations and UX/UI concepts.
- Amazing written and verbal communication skills. You can effectively articulate, evangelize and defend your ideas.
- An eye for good design and always on the lookout for current trends and emerging design
- A quick learner, a self-starter, able to work independently, and you’re willing (and able) to handle the pressures of an increasing level of responsibility
BONUS POINTS IF YOU HAVE
- A strong portfolio that showcases deep visual and interaction design skills
BENEFITS & PERKS
- Join the Early Team and Work Closely with Founders on All Aspects of the Company
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Competitive Salary and Generous Equity Grants
- Daily Catered Lunches from LA’s Best Restaurants with a Stocked Kitchen
- Unlimited Vacation and Sick Days
- Flexible Work Arrangements
Founded in 2015 and based in Los Angeles, California, GOAT is the safest way to buy and sell sneakers. Whether you’re looking to buy rare sneakers, discover new ones, or earn money by listing sneakers you already own, GOAT is your destination. And with an authentication service, buyer protection guarantee and great customer service, it’s the safest option in the industry.
The company is backed by some of the leading names in venture capital, including Upfront Ventures, Matrix Partners, SV Angel, Andreessen Horowitz, NEA, Guy Oseary, Ashton Kutcher and Y Combinator.