UI/UX DesignerPosted: August 20th, 2016 | Author: editor | Filed under: Uncategorized | Leave a comment »
As a UI/UX Designer at Hello Design, you’ll thrive at the intersection of strategy, creative, and technology within our award-winning team. You’ll work by crafting a digital experience and executing on it from start to finish – being involved in the project process by making decisions with the feedback of your teammates and clients. Our ideal designer can bridge work between our creative and technology team with the intention of building responsively and intuitively designed experiences.
– Work collaboratively with designers and developers to take loose mockups and ideas and turn them into smart, polished designs
– Deliver UI design, mockups, and detailed design and functionality specifications
– Develop systematic solutions with consideration for unified experience and content maintenance
– Seek to achieve the perfect harmony between form and function
– Understand design and web standards along with browser sizes and device capabilities
– Work closely with our Strategy, Creative and Technology teams
– 3+ years of professional design experience
– An extraordinary portfolio
– A passion for building beautiful, seamless web experiences
– Proficiency in Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
– Seeking to work for a wide variety of clients in various industries
– Animation and prototyping skills
Hello is an award-winning creative digital agency located in Los Angeles. Our clients include Herman Miller, Facebook, Tillamook, Sonos, Nike, MoMA, and Natural History Museum.
Our work: hellodesign.com
Hello offers competitive salary, 100% employer paid health and dental, vision and 401(k) eligibility, paid vacation, sick leave and holidays, gym discounts, fully stocked snack rack, birthday celebrations, freshly ground coffee, and really cute dogs.
Send your resume, portfolio and URLs to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include “UI/UX Designer” in the subject. Only qualified applicants will be called for an interview. Please no phone calls or office visits.