User Experience Researcher (freelance)Posted: August 20th, 2016 | Author: editor | Filed under: Uncategorized | Leave a comment »
In this role, you will conduct, analyze, and design user-centered research and usability testing for the company’s website. More specifically, you will pinpoint user needs as well as more formal, in-depth testing.
The ideal candidate will be a diligent professional with a sharp analytical eye and excellent research skills.
• Lead usability research and identify areas of improvement
• Provide key usability knowledge as needed
• Collaborate with team members and project business reps on various tasks
• Conduct, coordinate, and analyze usability tests
• Create usability quarterly reports for testing results and to show the amount spent
• Work with software and equipment such as Morae, SharePoint, laptops, and cameras (training can be provided as needed)
• Liaison between external recruiting vendors and the accounting department
• Accountable for all equipment; keep track of the equipment inventory
• Ad hoc duties
• High school diploma
• At least 2 years of professional administrative and/or coordination experience
• Exceptionally skilled with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
• Knowledgeable of the web development process
• Highly-skilled with setting up, installing, and configuring computer hardware and software
• Possesses a collaborative, enthusiastic, and go-getter personality
Please submit your current resume and portfolio for review to email@example.com.
Want to learn more more about these Sponsored Job Post emails? Info@LAUXMeetup.com