UX/UI DesignerPosted: August 20th, 2016 | Author: editor | Filed under: Uncategorized | Leave a comment »
There’s something in the water at Chrome River… Are you looking to join a cutting edge software development company utilizing the latest internet technologies and a place that truly values its employees and their contributions? We develop Saas financial applications focused on expense reporting and invoice management. As a growing company with an impressive list of top tier clients including legal, entertainment, consulting and sports industries, we thrive on a very rewarding, yet fast-paced and demanding work environment. We work in very collaborative, fun infused teams. Our ideal candidate would be a sharp and motivated individual who has great communication skills.
As UX/UI Designer at Chrome River, you’ll be helping define and shape the future of our online expense and invoice management service. You’ll be working collaboratively in diverse teams of product owners, developers and engineers to create forward-thinking and thoughtful experiences that will shape the future of enterprise-level software.
- Develop user flows, wireframes, mockups, prototypes and final designs
- Ensure consistency in design and user experience across multiple devices and platforms
- Collaborate in a multi-disciplinary team.
- Be creative, challenge established thinking, and discover new ways of approaching (and solving) a problem.
- Advocate for the user and explore how you can help make their lives easier
- Develop and maintain detailed user-interface specifications and design patterns
Required Background and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in design, human-computer interaction (HCI), or equivalent professional experience
- Able to communicate and present ideas and vision
- 3+ Years as a user experience designer and/or user interface designer
- Strong portfolio demonstrating responsive and scalable user-centered design solutions
- Experience with tools such as Sketch, Omnigraffle, and various prototyping tools.
- Firm understanding of multi-device design solutions including responsive web design
- Able to create rapid prototypes and test for user feedback
- Collaborative – thrive in an open environment with team members of various backgrounds
Along with working with amazing people, we offer free Medical coverage, Dental plans, Vision plans, Long Term Disability and Life Insurance Benefits, plenty of PTO, 401K program, Flexible Spending Benefits, and Annual Performance Review all in a great office building on the Miracle Mile in Los Angeles that is within walking distance of LACMA and many restaurants. We even throw in a fully stocked free vending machine for your snacking pleasure.Apply Here