Digital DesignerPosted: September 14th, 2016 | Author: editor | Filed under: Uncategorized | Leave a comment »
Want to work with a team that designs and builds websites and apps for clients like Red Bull, HelloGiggles and FontShop? We’re looking for a digital designer to work on exciting new projects in our LA office. Interested? Read on.
About this role
Full-time role on-site at our new Downtown LA office.
- Expert knowledge of industry tools (Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, etc.).
- Experience in working in teams — no lone wolves please!
- Knowledge in prototyping tools such as InVision, Framer JS, Axure, etc.
- A great eye for great visual design, photography, typography and layouts.
- Ability to present your creative work in front of a client.
- A solid understanding of digital design and UX — site architecture, functionality, interaction patterns and navigation.
- 2+ years of interactive experience (preferably agency experience).
- Basic HTML / CSS knowledge.
- Familiarity or experience in working in an agile methodology.
- Motion graphics knowledge such as After Effects, Cinema 4D, etc.
Please make sure to provide us a link to your website with your applications – we will not consider applications with portfolio PDFs or without any reference work. We’d love to grab a beverage of your choice and discuss our future together!
We’re pretty confident we’ll find the right person ourselves, so no recruiters please.