Jr. UI/UX DesignerPosted: September 14th, 2016 | Author: editor | Filed under: Uncategorized | Leave a comment »
We are responsible for defining and maintaining the look and feel of our digital products from mobile apps, mobile web and desktop. We inform our designs using various quantitative and qualitative testing which includes quarterly user testing of various web and app features, continuous analysis and evaluation of our various web funnels, and listening to site surveys and customer feedback. We use the insights from our analysis to test experiments that aim to improve our members’ experience and maximize value to the organization. We measure our success by the impact we can make to acquisition, activation, retention, referral, and revenue.
About the role
As a junior UI/UX designer, you will help us to ensure a consistent and unified aesthetic and user experience across all our digital products.
Who are you?
- You are curious.Your curiosity leads you to ask really good questions – and your analytical skills help you seek out the answers.
- You are humble.You are someone who readily admits what you don’t know – and you’re always looking to get better (and you’re really good at getting better).
- You are data driven… but you know data is a starting point (it doesn’t tell you everything) and you continue to learn.
- You love design. You apply or exercise your design sensibility in everything you do.
We will teach you the design pipeline we currently follow (it is always changing as we are always learning) and provide the right kind of environment to help you expand your skillset.
What will you do?
- Research potential problem areas on digital channels (website and mobile apps)
- Support our user experience research team by creating low to high fidelity prototypes
- Maintain, update, and publish our enterprise style guide and design library
- Work with other members of the product and development team to provide feedback and design consultation
- Create production graphic assets for various projects
Experience / Skills
- Strong analytical and presentation skills
- Understanding of various user testing methods and approaches
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud
- Experience with Sketch, Zeplin, and Adobe XD. Origami a big plus.
- Experience with latest versions of HTML/CSS
- Experience with CSS Pre-processors like SASS, LESS
- Experience creating usability tests
- Experience evaluating design
- Experience with copywriting is a big bonus
Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants’ skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems’ leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options.