UI Designer needed for Temp to Perm role – awesome e-comm company north of DTLA!Posted: September 14th, 2016 | Author: editor | Filed under: Uncategorized | Leave a comment »
Our client is looking for a UI designer who can jump in and present the user interface visually so information is easy to read, easy to understand and easy to find.
You will also market and promote products and features so users understand what they’re getting and what the benefits are.
You will work alongside a team of designers including UX designers, other UI designers, graphic designers, web developers, and digital marketing specialists on desktop and responsive web projects.
We’re looking for designers who meet these qualifications:
– BA/BS degree in Design,HCI, CS, or a related field
– Experience working in an agile environment
– Familiar with Usability and A/B testing
– Mobile-first mindset and the skills and experience to back it up
– Experience working with UX Designer and translating wireframes into effective visual designs that bring the brand experience to life
– Experience designing outstanding web-based products for a consumer-oriented website, including e-commerce for web and mobile
– Proficient with Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch
– Excellent problem-solving skills and familiarity with technical constraints and limitations as they apply to designing for platforms such as desktop and mobile, Android and iOS.
– Proven ability to lead in team situations, and advocate for user-centered design process
Sound like something for you?
To apply, it’s quickest to go through this link: https://my.aquent.com…
Or, please include your resume, updated and relevant portfolio, and email Tim email@example.com
Want to learn more more about these Sponsored Job Post emails? Info@LAUXMeetup.com