Unlock Your Career Potential: Technology at ADP.
Do you enjoy exploring, identifying and inspiring the future of the workplace and the lives of millions of people? At ADP, the world’s largest B2B cloud company, our Technology team is comprised of brilliant engineers, architects, data scientists, infrastructure experts, and more. We were first in our industry to offer a SaaS solution and continue to push the envelope utilizing the latest operating platforms to deliver the highly automated, intelligent and predictive solutions that are redefining what is possible. Named one of Forbes’ “Most Innovative Companies” and one of Computerworld’s “100 Best Places to Work in IT”, we are committed to leading the way in product development and research, empowering you to bring to life the latest innovations that will forever change the way businesses manage their most vital asset, employees.
POSITION SUMMARY – UX Designer IVFocused Expertise within a Discipline – Must demonstrate expert knowledge of their product/domain space and mastery of product/domain design.
- 8+ years of experience in product/domain space
- Recognized and sought out as an expert in their domain
- Able to think strategically about product/domain focus, direction, and integration
- Demonstrates design vision and an ability to innovate within a defined problem space
- Able to create a wide variety of solutions and demonstrates knowledge of various design styles
- Able to oversee the work of outside agencies and vendors
Strong Driver for Design Process – Plays a central role within the product team or customer group as a driver for the design process and product/domain strategy.
- Proactively identifies new initiatives and seeks out areas for improvement; involves others in the organization
- Incorporates and collaborates on higher-level cross-product/domain design patterns and/or standards (this bullet is not clear to me)
- Acts in a way that inspires other team members to engage and contribute
- Maintains the cohesiveness of the UX team
- Works at a peer-level with Executives and Senior Product Management and Engineering; is a trusted collaborator on product/domain direction and key decisions
- Deftly handles team politics; knows when to push back and when to acquiesce
- Able to review and critique the work of others in a way that makes them receptive to feedback
- Actions have a measurable impact on both the product experience and their teammates
- Demonstrates design leadership within the team by advocating effectively for the user
- Contributes to and promotes the mission and goals of UX both internally and externally
Solid Team Skills Works well with a team.
- Works closely and effectively with other designers, managers, Product Management, and Engineering; knows when to seek help
- Receives, weighs, and integrates constructive feedback from other UX members and managers
- Able to schedule and prioritize work with guidance from managers
- Proactively identifies and solves problems, improves personal skills, and assists team members
- Able to use departmental-standard creative tools to express design concepts in high fidelity
- Familiar with interaction design, motion design, and graphic design and creates related deliverables (comps, redlines, wireframes, etc.)
- Able to create deliverables with guidance from others
- Attentive to detail — terminology, appearance, OS standards, behaviors, and workflows
- Able to iterate rapidly and create multiple solutions
- Able to set personal schedules and meet deadlines
Collaboration and Leveraging the Knowledge of Others
- Shows the ability to work well with others
- Takes ownership of the design and works closely and effectively both with the broader UX team and the Product Management and Engineering leaders
- Receives, weighs, and integrates diverse feedback from a multi-disciplinary team
- Able to work effectively in a fast-moving environment, juggle multiple projects, and prioritize work
Strong Presentation and Communication Skills
- Must present and communicate their design work to both UX members and outside audiences.
- Presents designs in a clear, confident, professional, and cogent manner
- Able to explain rationale for design decisions
- Understands how their role fits within the UX organization
Motivated and Positive
- Maintains an open and winning attitude
- Able to work cooperatively and communicate effectively
- Asks for help when needed from manager, leads, and domain experts
- Seeks feedback and responds constructively
Software in the Cloud. Experts on the Ground:
ADP powers the working world with comprehensive solutions that drive business success.Consistently named one of the “Most Admired Companies” by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by Forbes® as one of “The World’s Most Innovative Companies,” ADP has over a half-million clients around the globe and 65 years of experience as one of the largest providers of human capital management solutions world-wide.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, non-job related physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
ADP Job ID: 126189